1. Green Beans- Place in a saucepan over medium heat, with 1/2 C water, salt, pepper, and onion to taste. Cover and cook until they reach your preferred texture.
2. Sweet Potatoes peeled, shredded and placed in a skillet with a little butter, salt and pepper. Turn and cook until soft and browned.
3. Thin pork chops- Spread on mustard, dredge in Panko and place in skillet on Med-High with a little Olive or Coconut oil until browned, turn once to brown other side and cook through. (Approximately 5 min per side).
1. Thin Boneless Chop – Tyner Pond Farm- $7.99
2. Husk Green Beans- Kroger- $1.00 (Seriously-STOCK UP)
3. Sweet Potatoes- Stouts Melody Acres- $1.50 (1/2 of a $3 box)
4. Mustard (I used a sweet Banana Pepper Mustard from Kelly’s Jellies in McCordsville, IN)
5. Onion and Bread Crumbs or Panko
This ALL LOCAL meal will cost you less than $3.50 a plate if you have the Mustard, Onion and Panko in your pantry!