We thought this sounded a little odd when Joanie Fitzwater first suggested it. Then, we found a similar recipe in the New York Times. Looks like Joanie’s not alone after all. So, you be the judge: weird or strangely delicious?
Near as we can figure, here’s how it’s done…
- 1 16oz Bag of Husk Sweet Corn (thawed and drained)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint.
- Salt to taste.
- Melt the butter in a saute pan.
- Add the corn and cook over Medium-High heat until the corn begins to caramelize (turns brown on edges).
- Remove from heat, sprinkle mint and salt on top.