- 1 bag of Husk Sweet Corn
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1/4 C. chopped white onion
- 1/4 C. chopped green onion
- 1/2 C. chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 16 oz chicken broth
- 1 C. cubed potatoes
- 1 C. milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Thaw Husk Sweet Corn.
- Cook white onion and peppers in a sauce pan with vegetable oil until onion is tender, but not caramelized.
- Cook bacon, but not too crispy. Cut into 1-inch strips.
- Add chicken broth, milk, and potatoes, bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Husk Sweet Corn and green onion and cook uncovered for another 10 minutes.
- Add bacon, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until it reaches the desired thickness.